Panels with glazing that refers stylistically to modernism. Thanks to its unique style, the door beautifully matches even the most bold and expressive designs. The decorative stainless steel elements add an extra touch of finesse.
Similarly to the Futura line, these panels with a futuristic design seamlessly blend in with modern architectural solutions.
Glazed panels with classic, geometric patterns. The secret to their elegance lies in moderation and the simplicity of shapes. The timeless design of the panels will work well in both classic and modern buildings.
Panels decorated with unique three-dimensional stainless steel elements. The variety of surfaces gives the door a dynamic character. The wide selection of patterns makes the Intarsio series a perfect choice for buildings in different styles.
Panels with glazing which features shapes inspired by arches and curved lines. This makes them blend harmoniously into the natural landscape and surroundings of the house. The stainless steel decorative elements add an elegant and modern touch.
|air permeability||class 4, EN 12207|
|watertightness||class 7A, EN 12208|
|thermal insulation||Ud from 0.84 W/(m²K)|
|wind load resistance||up to class BE 2400/CE 2400, EN 12210|
Technical description of the door system:
- total door thickness: 75 mm,
- a 62 mm or 76 mm thick panel, made up of two 3 mm (external) and 2 mm thick (internal) aluminium sheets; the entire space is filled with a highly
- insulating material,
- standard door size: heights of up to 2350mm and widths of up to 1300 mm
- the Ud-value for the entire door is as low as 0.84 [W/m²K],
- all profiles can be equipped with additional thermal insulating inserts to close the central space of the profile (option at an extra charge).
- The vertical handle on the outside of the door improves aesthetics and makes it easier to close the door,
- an anodised internal handle on a longitudinal or divided backplate,
- surface-mounted hinges with three-dimensional adjustment,
- a door rosette to protect the insert against burglary,
- a cylinder without a locking device, which makes it possible to open the door when the key is left in the lock from the inside,
- Secury Automatic 2 – a three-point self-locking door lock, with adjustable strike plates in the frame.